Tuesday 26 May 2009

Halloween ideas.

I have just come up with some amazing Halloween idea's for this year's Halloween. Yes I know it’s a little bit early but I don't care. Every year at Halloween I invite people round, have fun scaring little kids and then getting absolutely drunk on home made punch. If you didn't know already I'm actually quite handy when it comes to make up and performing arts make up, such as when I made the ugly sisters ugly for the school performance. Last year at Halloween I made me and my friends into zombies, it was easy and we scared so many people and got so utterly drunk. We all had so much fun with my house all smoky with the smoke machine and all scary with manikins standing in the garden. However the idea I’m having this year is going to be clowns. I'm going to mix the zombie cuts and blood with the costume of a scary clown. I told my friend and they said its a good idea and will scare so many people. I know I'm planning a bit early but it’s going to be the best Halloween ever.

No comments: